- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
I’ve managed to get lost twice, drop three boxes on my feet, screw up getting the internet connected and turned down two offers of going out in the same night.
Hardcore man, hardcore.
Although seriously, seems pretty good so far. The three housemates I seem to be getting along with are great, however, one I haven’t seen at all and the other seems a bit of a recluse regarding the other 2. Saying that they probably think that of me now though. But yeah. Tomorrow I enrol, and finally go out. And my room is already suprisngly unpacked and tidy. It’s not been so bad before.
Apart from the 128kb “broad”band. But I can hopefully get that upgraded to 1MB by the end of the week.