- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Right then, as of Friday the 20th of June I should, all being well, be in Jersey. And from then until the end of August/beginning of September I’ll be spending some time with my lovely housemate’s family. However, this does mean I will also be away from my regular computer for the summer – so yes. It does look like I’ll miss the Team Fortress 2 Pyro Update (boo), along with pretty much everything else gaming related for a little while.
So consider this as a warning to perhaps a slight decrease in games related posts from my own perspective for a while. If you want to contact me, well those of you who have my contact details should probably be looking out for a message soon from me with my updated ones, but if I miss you out, email me. I will have some internet access to speak of in some form, so hopefully it shouldn’t be too silent around these parts.
On the positive side, I’m looking forward to the Jersey experience. It will definitely make a change to my usual summers, and some sunshine and fresh air will do me the world of good (or so I’m told) – time and sunburn will probably tell.
See you on the other side.