- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Wordstuffs: Keeping on the Download
On January 13, 2013 By Ben Borthwick
Another feature I compiled for The Official Xbox Magazine (UK) has gone live on their website today. In it, I explore the twenty “best” pieces of DLC since the console’s launch and put them in a non-specific order for your reading pleasure.Read on... →
- Panic on the Streets of London
So, this week I spent a couple of days down in the capital city known generally as London. Why was...
- Test Drive Limited
OK, a little bit of a rant here, and I dare say as the nature of the subject I'm posting about...
- Holy Missing Pieces Batman!
After marrying two of the best licenses ever, Lego & Star Wars, twice in beautiful and sweet...
- The Great Eurogamer Expo Expedition of 2012
So this year I attended the Eurogamer Expo down in Earl's Court London. It was the first time I'd...
- EA 2 Take 2, Manchester United 1
(Apologies for clearly stealing the header joke from Zero Punctuation) Anyway - if the second...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.