- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
On September 18, 2015 By Ben Borthwick
You, human being! By reading this, I’m going to make a bold claim that you have decided to go to the wonderful EGX event, and while of course there’s plenty of broad information on the official website about the exhibitors and events taking place in Birmingham between the 24th- 27th of September, maybe you’re wondering […]Read on... →
- Taaaake. Meeeee. Hoooommmee!
Or to put it another way for you crazy folks who are interested - Yes. I've lobbed up a new review...
- Success Yourself
Yet again, I manage to make a title which has a small relation to the content of the post, yet...
- Wordstuffs: Keeping on the Download
Another feature I compiled for The Official Xbox Magazine (UK) has gone live on their website today...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, a Freelance Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.