- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
In just a few hours, Valve will unlock the first taste of Left 4 Dead to the zombie hoardes like myself eager to get their hands on the first taste of the zombie shooter. And I must say I don’t think I’ve been this excited about playing a game since TF2/The Orange Box. Sure, I am still greatly looking forward to Red Alert 3 and Fallout 3, but as my lack of spare cash means I can’t actually get them yet, I’ve managed to tone down my need for them. Well, that and my housemate has Fallout 3 for his 360 so I can play it on that if I really need to. (Assuming he lets me back on it after my last stint which ended in three red rings…)
I like to think that I’m not generally one who gets caught up in hype, although I do have a fairly optimistic outlook on games. But the stuff I’ve seen and read about L4D lately really has got me tearing at the bit to play this. It’s just a bit of a shame that this evening is only the demo, and there’s still a week and a bit left for the full game. Still, I should be worrying about getting Uni work out of the way as well…
They’re coming to get you, Barbara.
I’m just about to play L4D demo… opened WMP for 10 mins of music first, hit ‘random favourites’ and the first song in the playlist is RE: Your Brains, live. Weird.