- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
One of the many, many reasons I’ve been quiet on the blog is I’ve been writing a fair amount of stuff for print lately, which sadly doesn’t always lend itself well to easy linking on here aside from “go buy the magazine.” However, today the lovely chaps at Official Xbox Magazine UK saw fit to […]Read on... →
- Hup(grade) Two Three Four…
And so it begins... (Click for the annotated version) For those that are nosey/interested, my new...
- A Nice Bit Of Pose
Punnage a little strained I feel this title. Anyway... So Garry's Mod hits iteration 10 today, and...
- A Guide to Review Scores – Explained by Commenters of The Internet
10 - This game isn't actually great. We took a backhanded deal under the table. Probably in...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.