- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
On April 19, 2011 By Ben Borthwick
On October 10, 2007 By Ben Borthwick
An AI related fight to the death.
GLaDOS Vs SHODAN.
Who would win?Read on... →
- Broken Swords And Nuclear Missiles
"Sorry to start this review on somewhat of a negative note, but having just completed the latest...
- Love, The Zombies
I know I originally planned to have another Malevolent Effect post up this bank holiday, but I'm...
- When Things Go Wrong…
OK, several things to talk about in this blog. Firstly I'm going to moan about my very bad day on...
- A Guide to Review Scores – Explained by Commenters of The Internet
10 - This game isn't actually great. We took a backhanded deal under the table. Probably in...
- Forget It Nicholas, It’s Sandford…
I am happy. This arrived today: Man, I can be such a fanboy sometimes.
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, a Freelance Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.