- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
I’ve been ploughing through Dead Space 2 this week. Already more than halfway through my second playthrough, I’m really enjoying the stomping… and in the ahfuggedit. Anyway, I’m pleasantly surprised at myself more than anything at managing to get through the game. See, I am admittedly sorely lacking on bravery points and as such am […]Read on... →
- Thanks For Your Patience
So yeah, that's a fairly impressive break, even for me - apologies for the lack of activity - haven...
- Kudos, Rock Paper Shotgun. Kuockpergun.
Rock Paper Shotgun have posted a very interesting article about their ten technical demands for PC...
- Tell Me I’m Not Alone In This…
Fab lollies were, and still are, awesome. ...Right? INTERJECTION: It is incredibly suprisingly...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.