- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
On January 4, 2013 By Ben Borthwick
Indulge me a second while I offer up a tale of taking a stronghold in Far Cry 3. Being the self-punishing sort that I am, I’m trying to take all strongholds as silently as possible and without being detected, which means my method is very slow and methodical. However, on this occasion fate […]Read on... →
- Wordythings And Reviews
So yeah, that hiatus was the shortest hiatus ever. Or at least the transition has gone well enough...
- Oh My God Hacks. Exclamation Mark.
It appears Aaron McKenna has posted an article over on Game Career Guide about how to be a Games...
- Review: Tetris
Tetris is a very disappointing game. From the outside, it seems to promise the best game ever, with...
- Three Reasons Why the Dead Island Trailer is Fantastic
In case you've come here from somewhere else, please note that this is a companion post with 'Three...
- Reasons to Get Vista Service Pack 1
Before installation: Less than 20GB of HDD space left. After installation: 63GB of HDD space left....
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.