- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
So yeah, that’s a fairly impressive break, even for me – apologies for the lack of activity – haven’t really managed to get my computer fixed until now, due to varying issues, but hopefully normal service should resume shortly, depending on University and other writing work occuring. In the meantime, I’d like to point you towards a pretty awesome music service I’ve been using called Spotify. It’s a bit like Last.fm, but slightly more specific.
And if you want slightly more prompt although not as interesting updates, I am of course on Twitter. Yeah, that’s right – but I was doing it before it was cool.
No probs man. Good to have you back onboard the SS INTERNET.
Also, huzzah for your computer working 😀
I’ve been quite addicted to twitter since I signed up a week ago and like an obeying puppy I have followed you.
WB by the way.