- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
It’s been announced that Mark Whalberg is to play everyone’s favourite moody walking noir clichÃ© Max Payne in the upcoming movie adaptation…
(Apologies for the poor quality, I still need to reinstall Photoshop)
Three words: Not. Constipated. Enough.
EDIT: On a completely unrelated note, apparently my blog is now the number one Google for “Sexual Bloggings”. Ooo-err missus!
Loving the ‘cheesy, butter wouldn’t melt’ look in Wahlberg’s eyes. Somehow the gun weilding is playing second fiddle to this!
When I think about it the only other option they had was mel gibson, who would have been perfect, but after he made the passion of the christ he went fucking insane, like all the other overboard religous fuckheads. But my point being, try and find a better actor for the role, there aren’t many.
[…] to put it another way, for all those who come here to see my rubbish Max Payne/Mark Whalberg picture mock up, (apparently it’s quite a lot) I suppose you might find it interesting to know the trailer is […]