- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Oh, computers, gotta love em.
Especially when they are perhaps the most likely to suffer from chaos theory than any other platform – which is kind of both a benefit and a curse. Lately it’s been a curse – for me anyway. You see, my new GFX card arrived this week so I was happily installing that, easy job until trying to power on again.
*poof* hard drives not recognised
Considering I had only changed the GFX card and not TOUCHED anything else this was more than a little confusing. After much cursing and gettting the damn thing open again, a little jiggery pokery found that somehow my IDE cables had come loose and I needed to jam them in again – this did take me three attempts to work out however…
Anyway, if that wasn’t enough I now find out my other drive has 75% Fagmentation (let this be a lesson kiddies) and my HDD is running slow as hell – to add insult to injury, it won’t let me watch any movies until I do defrag, which I cannot do at the moment as I don’t have enough disk space. Now I really need a new hard drive, which I can’t affoard until my bonus comes through – (which, for some unknown reason, hasn’t yet…(as soon as I can I’m gonna get myself a proper job). Until then I’ll do all I can…