- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Well, I can’t really – I’m not that good at it.
Now situations, I’m a little better at – a few disagreements to defuse here and there and obviously the whole return to college thing making my my life a little more interesting again. Thing is, as much as I’m giving out, at the momwnt I don’t feel I’m getting anything back. Maybe it’s unappreicated, or maybe people are thanking me but I’m to tired to see it – whatever it is, it would be nice to be repurciated in some way.
Similar situation love wise – quite a few people I care about, no one’s showing me anything back.
Saying that, my first day back we got a confused timetable, have had a dig by tutor about work habits and managed to break equipment already…
…Hell, it’s good to be back…