- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Well, in case you didn’t notice – or you’re reading this from my MSN space, my main blog has been moved. I now had some spare website after what I must say has been a very smooth TMG merger with Monkehs.com – something going right can be a rarity – there are still the usual bugs to be ironed out – but overall everything appears to be good. So instead of http://iamtheb.blogspot.com, point your browsers (worst phrase ever…) at http://www.doubleyouteeeff.com
Back to the down side (did you really expect a blog without a moan?) I’m definately back at college now – and only been back two weeks and had to hand in TWO 1000 word essays – lovely. Perhaps slightly more postively I get to play with clay for a few weeks as we “study” animation.
Tomorrow I start the first step in the next stage of life – and fuck me it’s moving fast – whereas I’m about to attend an Open Day at my local Uni (one of the two) and find out about the Games Design course. Three years of studying something I love. This could be seen as too much of a bad thing, but I’m trying to look at it as postively as I can – hell, maybe there may be a future in it for me – there better be, or 3 years of my life will have gone down the pan. Personal life still sucks but hey…
..you can’t have everything…