- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
I’d managed to avoid Rock Band more or less since it was announced. Not having a 360 made it slightly easier. Then today, on a day out in Nottingham, I walk into Zavvi, and they have a demo area setup. Two songs later I’m hooked…
Bastards! …anyone know where I can get Â£150 from?
Tagged with: because pretend musical instrument playing is still awe • games • Music • Rock Band • Video Games
So far I’ve managed to avoid it too. But I’ve also managed to avoid Guitar Hero, so my chances of never playing it are good…
DONT YOU DARE!!!
So much for not getting it… now I want a real drumkit!
I wish I were a rock-star 🙁