- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
Because The Voices Told Me To…
On February 18, 2008 By Ben Borthwick
Doesn’t it make you happy? Happy to know a indie developer has taken the time to produce a little game and that ‘little’ thing has exploded in both popularity and success thanks to Steam? Doesn’t it warm your gamer heart to know that games like this can play with the bigger names in gaming, and […]Read on... →
- Thanks For Your Patience
So yeah, that's a fairly impressive break, even for me - apologies for the lack of activity - haven...
- Three Reasons Why the Dead Island Trailer is Fantastic
In case you've come here from somewhere else, please note that this is a companion post with 'Three...
- Chapter Two: “We Just Crossed The Street…”
A couple of days had passed since Bill's turn as The Naked Chef. There was a distinct smell of...
- Guitar Zero
Yes, I'm sad to hear the death of the Guitar Hero franchise - even if it was drilled into the...
- I’m Back & The Start of the ‘Best of 2007’ Posts
I'm back in Lincoln, with the internet. And as per last year I may do a round up of 2007 post at...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, News Editor of VideoGamer.com & a Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including VideoGamer.com, the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.