- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Latest from TwitterMy Tweets
Latest From The Blog:
In both senses of the word.Read on... →
Or to put it another way, for all those who come here to see my rubbish Max Payne/Mark Whalberg picture mock up, (apparently it’s quite a lot) I suppose you might find it interesting to know the trailer is now out. I provide it here for your viewing pleasure:
What’s that angel all […]Read on... →
Well, it’s not too bad actually, relies a little heavily on the slapstick, but overall fairly decent. And at least some laugh out loud scenes. Although it does still feel like a much longer episode, to be fair.
Oh, the above is me as a Simpsonite by the way, done at the Simpsonize Me […]Read on... →
To quote Simon Pegg in Hot Fuzz:
Well, I won’t argue that it was a no-holds-barred adrenaline fuelled thrill-ride, but there’s no way that you could perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork.Read on... →
- Intellectual Humour At It’s Most Intelligent…
OK, I may have lied...
- Where Have All The Bastards Gone?
So, here I sit, listening to the strains of Green Day through Windows Media Player, blogging this...
- The_B Goes NGJ
It was a dark and stormy night that night, and the seas had been harsher than any seas could have...
Welcome to the blog of Ben Borthwick, a Freelance Games Writer based in the UK.
I've written for various places including the Official Xbox Magazine & website, Official PlayStation Magazine, Edge, PC Gamer Magazine, GamesRadar and many others. You can find plenty of examples of my work on the What Have I Done page
This is my blog in which I commit to the internet a range of thoughts and ramblings on various subjects, although the majority of them are going to be gaming related ones. These views are inevitably and assuredly my own and not those of any employer or otherwise past or present.
You can find out more about me on the Who Am I page including details on how to hire me, if you like what you see here.