- Who Am I?
- What Have I Done?
- How to Party: Hero Style!
- Review: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Review: The Matrix Online
- Review: Rag Doll Kung Fu
- Review: Day of Defeat: Source
- Review: Battlefield 2
- Review: Darwinia
- Review: The Matrix: Path of Neo
- Review: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Hardware Review: XBox 360 Controller for Windows
- Review: Tomb Raider: Legend
- Review: Sin Episodes: Emergence
- Review: Half Life 2: Episode One
- Review: The Ship
- Interview: Chris Peck (OuterLight)
- Review: Prey
- Review: Broken Sword 4 – The Angel Of Death
- Review: DEFCON
- Long Play – StarTopia
- Modus Operandi
- Review: Rock Legend
- Review: Audiosurf
- Review: World of Goo
- Review: Burnout Paradise – The Ultimate Box
- Malevolent Effect
- Left 4 Sims
Some people will play Rock Band/Guitar Hero or any of these sort of games, and have a bit of a laugh. Then there are those who take their artform seriously, and deserve a little recognition. To this end, I found this little number by Jeff Atwood, of Fake Plastic Rock – the most awesome Vocalist Setup EVER, incoporating a microphone, cowbell, tamborine and of course, controller – all of them which fully work in game. Click on the image for more information.
Dedication like this should not go unrewarded. Mr Atwood, and those who are about to rock – we salute you.
It seems a little tragic to me….
I don’t think he can hear you over the AWESOMENESS.